I made a Santa in a Sleigh for our 2010 Christmas Centerpiece.
Here is the start of the project:
(Click on a picture for a larger image)
I had put together the horns first. What a job!
Here is the completed head. Thank God there were not EIGHT of these babies!
Then I got rushed, because it was taking too long for this
monster project, and I wanted it done
for our Christmas Centerpiece. Here is the result!
Check out those hooves in the larger image. Each hoof is made up of 5 pieces!
Here is how the center piece looked on the table!
When it was all said and done, here is what replaced the center piece!